AGL Hobbies UAP2-V2 650+mm RTF quadcopter

bfretless

SOLD

AGL Hobbies 650 all-carbon fiber frame (measures 675mm as built)
iPower 2814Q motors (with a spare)
ZTW Spider 40 Amp ESCs (with a spare)
APC 11-inch props (with spares)
Altitude Hobbies PDB
Multirotor Mania Hawk 2.4.5
Multirotor Mania power module included (but not used in build)
FrSky X4R receiver
AGL camera damper system with EAR "ISOLOSS SL" vib dampers
Both round damper plate and dual-battery plate included
GPS + compass on folding mast
Bluetooth module for wireless configuration
ReadyMade RC UBECs, 12V and 5V
white LEDs front, red LEDs rear
Boscam TS351 5.8 GHz vTx powered from 12V UBEC
Brooxes tilt camera frame
Tower Tactic TSX45 High Torque MG tilt servo
All-up weight without battery or camera, 4.6 pounds / 2.1 Kg

The AGL carbon frames are known for their strength. Vibrations are very low, and the damper system works well for stills. (I have never shot video with it, no interest on my part.) The current config with a tilt frame will handle up to a micro 4/3rds mirrorless camera. This quad has plenty of power. I use it to fly a Sony Nex-5N. The Hawk controller works great, loiter is solid, RTLs are accurate.

I have 30 about flights on it - no crashes - doing still photography. It is very stable, but not for a beginner pilot. You will need flight skills and a thorough understanding of Pixhawk.

This quad is built, tested, and ready-to-fly, but because it is programmable and you will be binding your own Tx, configuration will be required. If you purchase this aircraft, you must connect it to Mission Planner, configure settings and flight modes to your preference, and calibrate accelerometers, compass, and your radio.
Failure to do all the above will end in tears.

I will ship it from Omaha, NE, with props and legs removed. It will be as described, but sold as-is, no warranties.
Make me your best offer.

DSC00499.jpg
DSC00500.jpg
DSC00504.jpg
DSC00507.jpg
DSC00509.jpg
DSC00510.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bfretless

Would like to get this sold. Anyone think it's worth upper three hundreds?

Make any offer, or just comment on what you think it's worth. I'm not the type to take it personally.

Worst that can happen is we don't deal; best that can happen is you get a good price on your next AP MR!

bfretless

Hi, Wouter,

Thanks for the interest! I see you're brand new to MRF. I'm going to explain why I'm a little reluctant to sell to you, and I hope you'll understand and not take it personally.

I'm not that versed on online selling in forums myself, but I've seen people get burned by selling to others who are brand new to a forum. They join just to start the "deal" with the seller, and then disappear and can't be found when the deal goes sour.

I'm not saying you are one of those people! But on a forum, it's impossible to know. Maybe post an intro to yourself in the new member section, and let me mull it over. If anyone else wants to contribute their take on this situation, I'm open. Maybe I'm being over-cautious?

wouter

Hi, indeed I am new to this forum. I got the link from a friend. I understand that you are cautious, and I will post an intro.

bfretless

OK, I have all the reassurance I need! :)

I saw his intro in New Members and his mention of Ecuador, and the pieces came together. I had read up on the TMA conservation work earlier this year. If ListVerse would ever publish my article (probably not gonna happen) you'd all get to read it. He is THAT Wouter. Got it.

Wouter, I will email you about the quad.

Thanks, everyone.

wouter

Hi Bfretless,
I think something went wrong with the email, first I could read it but suddenly it disappeared... I don't know why.
Could you sent it again? Via this forum or you can find my email in a previous message. Thanks a lot!

Wouter

Mactadpole

OK, I have all the reassurance I need! :)

I saw his intro in New Members and his mention of Ecuador, and the pieces came together. I had read up on the TMA conservation work earlier this year. If ListVerse would ever publish my article (probably not gonna happen) you'd all get to read it. He is THAT Wouter. Got it.

Wouter, I will email you about the quad.

Thanks, everyone.

Thanks bfretless! And thanks for helping promote our work!

Wouter, you should message him through the site maybe.

bfretless

Wouter rediscovered my private message and the dialogue is progressing. Hoping for a pic of my MR flying over Ecuador sometime in the future!

Bill