Aeroxcraft Hornet 250

FPVNewbie15

Hi guys,

I'm new on here, I just bought my first quadcopter, I've been interested in them for a while especially the racing quads. I chose the Aeroxcraft hornet 250 as it looks pretty funky, a little different from the rest! I bought the bundle kit so I'd have everything I need. I'm into RC car racing so I'm familiar with the equipment etc. however this is my first venture into RC flying!

I picked up a used spektrum radio and reciever as my car radio isn't suitable for flying. I haven't invested in any FPV gear as of yet, I figure my first step is to get it up and running and learn to fly. Just wondering what you guys thought and if you have any tips for a first timer.

Cheers.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
We are about to begin a review of the Hornet 250, in fact the box arrived yesterday but I haven't opened it yet. We have a kit and the ARF to compare. Give me a few days and I'll be underway and able to help you out.

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!

DeuceCoupe

So, I’ve been looking around at 250 racer airframes and not really sure what to go for. I really like the look of the Aeroxcraft 250 Hornet from a design and technical point of view but I can’t find much info around from people who have reviewed/built one. I’m guessing it’s because it’s new out.

I’d be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of any reviews or first-hand experience of them.