aerial media pros big prop kit

bordhead

not 100% sure what gains are set at right now but i am 100% that kit they sale kicks ***.. so fun to fly now with that kit...
i mellowed mine out and i think there 130 130 150 170
115 115
bump them closer to 200 and it will turn in to a rocket..

hjls3

anybody in here flying this kit? if so, whats your gains like?

Kloner - looks like you are already hot rodding your 550 :) - I was running this setup with 11" graups - axi's - sorry I cant remember all the gains and im not flying it anymore. Had a small mishap and that MR morphed into two others. I do remember that the gains were low. I had them on a slider and always ended up on the low end of things with the middle of the slider for ATTI being at 85. Man was 110. I found that it was pretty twitchy with anything higher. Lots of performance out of that setup. Patrick would obviously be able and willing to give you some good starting numbers. BTW Harry's K450 will be in the air this weekend. Will video his maiden for you. GOing to be hard not to maiden it while he isnt looking - just in case. Truth be told though - his fingers are much faster than dads - im just worried he is gonna go straight for the barrel roll.

kloner

Aerial DP
it came from patrick, rtf. when i opened up the wk assistant, atti was 80 and man was 100. That's the same exact numbers that threw my naza down the other day so i wanted to double check that's right before i take something not mine and throw it down into itsy bitsy pieces.

I'm just installing an fpv system, but to the best of my knowledge all this thing did is hover till this point so wanted to triple check. I'll bump it up just a tad to start with just so my nerves don't hurt so bad lifting this thing up

good luck with the 450,,,, it's tough, you guys will do fine

hjls3

i would not worry at all about those numbers. i always started my flights with the numbers listed, however, every time i landed i would end up having the gains sliders maxed out on the low side of things. im a bit confused about the reply above that seems to match high gains with performance. can you enlighten me? none the less - with axi 11" on the 550 it was ultra fun to fly.

kloner

Aerial DP
he's coming to the fun fly tomorrow and wants me to toss it off the cliff for him,,,,,, :nevreness:

Kilby

I made my own conversion from 3mm carbon fiber, but I think it's the same size. It ends up being an F650 instead of 550. My gains are much higher, and it flys great, but when I put it on the data link and do click and go I'm getting massive wobble when it first leaves a hover. I think it's from the gains being so high, but I"m not sure. I'll have to look to know the exact gains, but I want to say I'm about 200 pitch & roll, 150 yaw and then 70 or 75 for atti.