Advices needed

Lexdan

Hi! need some advices please about'' fpv kit''
I own a qr-x350pro but Im very noobie, still practicing to understand controls in a safe place ( friend's farm field )
Bought a tarot t2d gimbal and a sj4000 cam.
My screen is a portable dvd player with a/v input and dont plan to use fpv googles.
Only want to use it as reference to see what my cam recording.
Now, what I want to know is, which kit I should buy '' video tx/rx '' for my needs. I dont want to fly 5 miles away and dont need like 4k resolution.
Saw few kit around 45$ at hobby king but dont know how many mw, mhz or ghz I need
Please, your help will be greatly apreciated.
How my request Is clear for you
Thx Daniel

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Daniel,

Check out this site they have proven and reliable FPV starter kits that are all put together for you.

READYMADERC

Just click that link, you can choose your frequency and then look at the available packages. From budget to baller.

Lexdan

Thx for reply .Ok but as I said, I have absolutely no idea what is good mW or ghz for my needs. I dont plan to go more than 5-600 feet and no more than 100 feet altitude.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com

Lexdan

Gr8. thx very much. I need a seperate battery for vtx ? If yes, how many mah is the best. My drone is a qr-x350pro

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Gr8. thx very much. I need a seperate battery for vtx ? If yes, how many mah is the best. My drone is a qr-x350pro
No with the listed VTX, you can wire it directly into your main battery through your power distro board. The VTX can handle 3S - 6S voltage!