ActionDrone

Attachments

• 1268440_438386292945224_389423791_o.jpg
    1268440_438386292945224_389423791_o.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Looks like a clone of a tbs discovery... how does it fly and what's the price tag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I really like the way the AD1 folds; if I was in the market for an FPV quad, this one would definitely at the top of my list! I bet that I could put together a flight-case that I could stow in my hiking/camping gear...

Do you happen to know what gimbal control board they use? I couldn't find that info on their web page.

ActionDrone

Its a plug and play gimbal control board really can't do any adjustments. If you want you can change the control board but it works perfectly.

I'm also trying to find a manufacturer to make me a bag for traveling. Its what its built for.

ActionDrone

On our youtube channel there's another video that shows a video at lower frame per second to show the prop does not show and still no jello at lower fps. More videos coming soon.

ActionDrone

you can see the props in view!

Yeah maiden flight and I didn't double check the gopro. I put it on all crooked and was facing a little bit to the left. I flew it again the next day when my wife had my friends work out with us but I had a few minutes to fly the AD1 so I kinda put the aerial video as intro but it shows no props when I have it mounted properly.

ActionDrone

Iris you have some awesome videos. You were able to shoot the car commercial was that for monster or the ford commercial. That was awesome!!!!

ActionDrone

Here's a new video of what we have done so far. Been so busy have had no time to make more videos.