A2

1lifefilm

Hi Everyone
As a newbee here I'm keen to understand your current opinions of the A2. I'm taken aback by the sheer quantity of negative feedback on the forums but have these issues been resolved? I'm looking at an S1000 and need a reliable controller.
Thanks
Simon

PMaughan

I don't know about A2, never used it, but why give yourself the grief. Wookong works so put that on instead and save yourself a few quid too!

pete

eyeball

I've fitted both controllers to many new builds from small to serious 30K machines and id without doubt fit the WKM any day...The A2 is having a lot of issues at the moment so go with the well tried and tested wkm I have them in at least 5 of my own commercial machines.

Rentakill

As above, I recently had a skyjib x4 ti/qr built. After 6 months of research I chose the wookong over the yet to be proven A2. So many bad stories with the A2...

gtranquilla

RadioActive
Seems I made a mistake selling my previous MR c/w WooKong M..... I had about 150 flights with it and the buyer probably has more that 100 by now. New A2 is working great after about 20 flights and my local DJI dealer is flying one and selling many apparently with no issues. He was surprised to hear my comments regarding issues reported on MRF re: the A2.
But who knows what might happen next........assuming it is a firmware issue there is always hope of a correction......

Hi Everyone
As a newbee here I'm keen to understand your current opinions of the A2. I'm taken aback by the sheer quantity of negative feedback on the forums but have these issues been resolved? I'm looking at an S1000 and need a reliable controller.
Thanks
Simon