A2 no pc connection after firm upgrade.

elossam

Hi guys have a new A2 and after installing I connected it to the PC without power battery. A label tolds me it requires MC firm upgrade and after accepting it the firm upgrade finished with a nrew label telling me to cycle power. Accepted and no more connection was possible after that. He led lights several colours when plugging the usb, the pmu has the power led ON the same as the MC. The IMU led on the side lights 9 times green but no connection can be entablish. Exchanged the new A2 MC with an old one and it wont connect either so seems to be clear the MC has something wrong inside. Is there any known procedure to reset the M
the same or simmilar way as with the naza one?

Tahoe Ed

Have you tried to power the unit with your lipo and not just the USB? If that does not work, I would uninstall then reinstall the Assistant then try again.

elossam

Tried both with and without lipo. tried on two differet PC and one mac too. One PC with completely new assistant instalation. Looks like the MC did a failed firm update like when power is removed at the middle if the proccess but it was not tha case. The assistant shows the cycle power label after normal update.

elossam

Thanks Tahoe. The A2 has come to live again. I sent it tonight to a friend and no idea what he did but it is alive again. Solved.