A2 Intelligent landing gear problems.

Area21

Area21
I am still not fully happy with my SkyJib x4 landing gear and need some expert advice. My problem is when the legs are retracted up I am unable to take 360 images with the camera in a fully horizontal position without capturing the legs in the picture. A while ago I suffered a retract failure due to the servo gears breaking and not locking the legs in a down position. This has all been resolved by fitting a replacement servo. So here are my setting and some pics to show you.
Aircraft - Aeronavics SjkJibX4. Retracts are operated by a Spectrum heavy duty servo A7040 which is the recommended replacement servo due to the original Spectrum servo not being available any longer. Futaba 14SG Transmitter. A2 flight controller (no standard receiver installed) so I am using the A2 as a receiver. Retract 2 position switch operates channel 8 and the legs go down and lock in place and go up but not far enough. The servo endpoints are set to 135 80 80 135 which triggers the A2 Assistant software so it all works fine - up / down and the legs do down automatically when fail safe is tested through the A2 assistant software and in full flight tests. I thought by increasing the servo end points then the servo would move (rotate) further in the up movement just like a conventional servo transmitter control. But it doesn't. No matter what I change the servo end points to the servo movement remains constant. To me this feels like its the A2 controller gear servo setting is fixed by DJI and I cannot find any way of adjusting this. I have also disconnected the Aeronavics factory fitted landing gear safety retract device because it would not let the A2 intelligent gear function.
Ok its not life threatening and does not effect anything other than the occasional frame shot with a image of the legs but would like to resolve this if possible. Images show the landing gear mechanism - up and down positions. Servo details. TX endpoint settings and A2 gear settings.
Any ideas appreciated.
crossfingers.gif