A Very Fast Bike!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey guys,

I had the chance to test my S800 and GH2 out in April and the final film has just been released. Got 4 shots in which I'm well chuffed about!:nevreness:
Thanks to a fellow forum member for inviting me along!:cocksure::cocksure::cocksure:

Here's the final movie, and no, it's not about Multicopters I'm afraid, but any cyclists out there will love it!

Trailer:

Movie:

My video that I've already posted in a video thread somewhere made up of pure GH2 footage:

The movie basically explains what we did so I won't go over that. For the fly over shots I just sat in a van and travelled alongside the cyclist with the CamOp controlling the tilt from the front seat. If you have an S800 you know it can't go 80mph! We kept to 30mph for the aerial shots.

Cheers!

Ben.

Last edited by a moderator:

Benjamin Kenobi

He did a brilliant job. Every ground shot he put together is a work of art in itself. The bike was pretty impressive too. Really looked futuristic!

I just love the fact that you had an actual runway for yourself. I'm jealous. Outstanding photo & flight. Thanks for sharing

Benjamin Kenobi

It used to be a runway now just a race track. Still got the odd plane lying around though. I think they sometimes film fifth gear there. The most amazing bit was no wind! At all! Result!

ZAxis

Hi Benjamin, just got sent this by the director of Redbull's imaginate film saying I should have a watch, really enjoyed it, nothing like a simple premise with no expectation of outcome. Great work flying too.
Lec

Benjamin Kenobi

The film has been so well received its amazing. For something that is just some friends getting together to do something cool it came out really well. The flying was such good fun! I just had to go as fast as possible and not hit the cyclist! A few times everyone yelled 'pull up' as I was skimming the ground at 30mph. The raw footage is just fantastic.

ZAxis

Sorry, not the Top Gear race track. Thats Dunsfold, this is Bruntingthorpe and sometimes used by Fifth Gear if you ever get to see that. Still brilliant though.

andy