A Couple Questions about FPV Build

Im building a 250 size racing quad and I'm looking to put an eachine CCD 700TVL 148 degree camera lens w / 5.8G transmitter on it. Will this be compatible (im thinking it should be) with a 7 inch 720×576 (PAL) 720×480 (NTSC) 5.8Ghz 32CH FPV Monitor & Receiver With DVR SkyZone RC800? Also, how should I power the monitor? Will a Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack do the job? What battery connector, if any, am I going to need? Sorry for having so many questions!
-Thanks-

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Rob,

a 148 degree camera is really wide even for FPV flying, i'm not sure what I have on my heli's but i'll look and get back to you.

you'll have to check the channels available in the transmitter against the channels available in the receiver, if they match up then you're good to go.

what input voltage range is listed in the monitor's specs? it's probably 12 to 22 volts or something like that, the 3S Lipo is 11.1 volts nominally so if that falls within the range listed for the monitor then that'll work.

for connectors, check what the monitor has or just cut it off and solder on whatever you want to use. :)

Thanks for answering. Sorry I'm such a noob! Can you recommend an Fpv camera?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk