680 pro build "rookie"

captej

Hey all. Getting my 680 built finally. NAZA M V2, futaba 10j, etc etc. when I turn radio and aircraft on .. No switch just plug in battery. Get red/amber then four green then goes to fast amber flash. Says no TX? Nothing else

please help
Butch

FlyGirl

+1 to what Ronan said... Once bound and in the assistant software, you also have to choose the connection type you are using whether it be traditional, PPM, or D-Bus. If you have done both these steps then most likely you have the connection(s) misplugged between the receiver and the flight controller.

captej

Thanks guys and gal. DJI is NO help.. Yes it is connected through the assistant software. Motors spin up in the software correctly. Now when i plug in battery i get "redyellowgreen,redyellowgreen...then four greens then flashing red..... DJI told me today that they "cant help me"

thanks
Butch

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyGirl

Thanks guys and gal. DJI is NO help.. Yes it is connected through the assistant software. Motors spin up in the software correctly. Now when i plug in battery i get "redyellowgreen,redyellowgreen...then four greens then flashing red..... DJI told me today that they "cant help me"

thanks
Butch

Looking at this, http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Naza-M-V2_LED_Description , the LED chart, it seems to be doing a self test and then comes up saying that it has low voltage. What is the voltage of the battery Butch? If that is good, what settings do you have in the assistant for the low voltage alarm?

captej

it has to be a setting of some kind. The battery was low, flight system works fine now, GPS lock. in assistant all motors test good. receiver is bound to trans and woking fine on a spare servo i have. Just no joy on control of aircraft. nothing.
thanks
Butch

captej

Yes low voltage was to high. But someone here has got to know about setting up a futaba t10j. Have GPS lock radio calibrated in NAZA assistant.. Mode switch set.. No radio control at all nothing

pls help

captej

Here we go again.... Followed some "you tube" directions on setting up t10j.. Now same as before. No idea what I changed