3drobotics.com out of Pixhawk

TechBill

It seem that 3drobotics.com is out of stock on Pixhawk.

Should I wait until they get more in stock for the newest version or is there other source to get the Pixhawk from that not a clone?

Bill

Old Man

I was talking about this with the owner of Scheer Bros Hobbies in Montana tonight. He did some checking with his supplier and it appears he has no problem obtaining all the parts for complete Pixhawk systems, including the Ublox GPS. www.scheerbros,com

TechBill

I was talking about this with the owner of Scheer Bros Hobbies in Montana tonight. He did some checking with his supplier and it appears he has no problem obtaining all the parts for complete Pixhawk systems, including the Ublox GPS. www.scheerbros,com

The link is broken but I notice you use a comma instead a period before the com so I googled it and found the website.

Thank for the information, I am still needing the Pixhawk and GPS etc so I sent off an email to 3D Robotics 3 days ago with some question when they may get more back in stock or is there a newer revise being released etc. I have not heard anything back from them yet.

It getting me a bit concern because everyone post here that 3D Robotics does get back with their customer immediately and I haven't heard back from them in 3 days yet.

I hope they are just so busy and will response to my email and questions soon. I am not in a rush to get it now but I would like to place an order soon. It still winter and still have lot of time to get stuffs together.

Good news today is that my Taranis Plus arrived so that my first piece of MR so far. I am ordering the ARF F550 kit next to start with.

Bill