30+Minutes of flight time...

Krisjaanis

Hello!
I am new to this hobby, so do not be evil.
Does anyone can help me put a parts list for my quadcopter?

I would like to make my quadcopter fly for at least 30 minutes or more ...
And I can add the batteries from the 3s-6s...

My list now!

> Naza-M_Lite with GPS

> Gensac Lipo 3S 5300mAh 35C battery

> Futaba 6CH Transmitter

What Propeller motors, ESC should I take?

What should be the size of the frame with the Propellers size?

In Future i will buy 4s 10000mAh battery!

Sorry for the bad grammar!

Thank you!

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Before we can answer any of what you are asking, for what purpose are you wanting the quadcopter ie what is the payload you intend to carry and how heavy is it? This is the most important bit to get first.

eskil23

Wikipedia Photographer
Propellers: As large as possible because large propellers are more efficient than small.
Frame: As large as needed to swing the propellers you pick, and as light as possible.
Motors: Powerful enough to swing the propellers you pick and with as large efficiency (gram of thrust per watt) as possible.

Krisjaanis

Propellers: As large as possible because large propellers are more efficient than small.
Frame: As large as needed to swing the propellers you pick, and as light as possible.
Motors: Powerful enough to swing the propellers you pick and with as large efficiency (gram of thrust per watt) as possible.

Can you give me some examples?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
We need a lot more information.
What camera?
What gimbal?

I would say the Naza Lite is an awful FC for video...

Please ... more info!

rudygon

Naza is good for beginner. Choose all the equipment you will need then add all the weight. Then choose a motor prop combo by looking at thrust and efficiency numbers.
Total Thrust needs to be at least double what the total weight of quad and battery will be. Light light light. Trim weight anywhere you can. Trim all wires solder motors to ESC.
That said. Not a build for any beginner to attempt.