3 red "flashes" on Phantom - will not arm or fly

demunseed

All of a sudden, I'm now getting 3 red (fast) flashes (continuosly) on my led indicator. Theyre not the typical satellite "blinks" since they are flashing three times FAST. over and over again. it wont arm or fly. does ANYONE have a clue or suggestion that might help me out?

jimbowers@foothill.net (DEMUNSEED)

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
it is most likely either voltage or compass needs calibration. when you plug it into the assistant software, is there any errors on the bottom of the assistant?

demunseed

Finally got it working.... I think

it is most likely either voltage or compass needs calibration. when you plug it into the assistant software, is there any errors on the bottom of the assistant?

I recalibrated the compass (about 20 times) and FINALLY got "normal ready" lights on the Phantom... So, what happens if I haven't downloaded the latest firmware or EVER used the assistant software? I'm on a Mac and don't really have access to a friggin PC. Is there something that I REALLY need to do there?

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
In some cases, sticking with a working firmware is best with DJI. I do not own a phantom so I would ask an owner of one

ddikie

Just install Parallels desktop & windows OS and then you can get up and running..I only use macs so had to do the same...