3 Axis Brushless Handheld Stabilizer

gyroster

Guys do you know how to remove the bouncing effect on the 3axis brushless gimbal while in handheld mode? It only corrects the yaw,pitch and the roll but not the bouncing while walking. But Bestasteady said that they are using Alexmos controller, Do you know how they achieve a fluid moves without bouncing effect?

DennyR

A genuine steadicam uses what is known as an isoelastic arm to float the mass. It takes training to do it properly The same would apply to an electronic mount.

gyroster

I'm using a steadicam for years now and the reason why it floats is because of the gimbal. But i saw the movi and besteady samples and they float fluidly without those isoelastic arm. The bouncing issues is my only problem while running or walking. Unless they are using a 5axis gimbal like what alexmos demostrate lately or using a segway,motor bike or even a roller blades.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
i have an opinion on this and i think it has to do with the overall configuration of things but i can't explain more until i'm able to demonstrate my own prototypes. maybe sometime soon although it's down the list a bit at the moment.

gyroster

Wow statemate! Excited with your opinion. And to know what i missed. I think that is the tradeoff of the electronic gimbal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
feel like getting together for some flying? we've only been trying to 2.5 yrs to organize a meet up in our area!

gyroster

Sure! I'm excited to hang up with guys! Btw, I'm experiencing a jitter in the pitch axis in "follow Me" mode. What do you think is the problem?