16000 MAH Lipo's

Matto822

Does anyone know the vendor that makes the Troy Built Models 16000 MAH batteries. Troy Built seems to be out of them all the time and cannot keep them in stock. I am looking for a 15000 or 16000 MAH batter for my S800 Evo around that price with the same performance. Anyone have any thoughts where to shop or similar batteries? I am trying to stay away from double packs I prefer a large single pack.

FerdinandK

GensAce has a 16000mAh cell, it will be presentet during the spring exibitions. I already have 4S and 6S packs, 4S16000mAh has 1300gr, 6S16000mAh has 1900gr.

best regards
Ferdinand

tombrown1

I much prefer to use 2 lipos. It adds important redundancy. I had an incident where a connection went bad on one of the lipos in flight. My lipo alarm went off much earlier than expected so I knew there was a problem. I landed immediately. My one lipo had carried the entire load to save my bacon. If you have a single lipo, all it takes is for one cell to crap out on you and the rig goes down.

As for Ferdinand, I would guess he is planning on using two of those 16000 lipos at a time. ;)