100min flight time. Hello, microdrones, from Russia with Love... ;--)

ChrisViperM

...is that a micro nuclear powerplant...

...seems the whole thing is somehow in connection with DIY Drones

PS: You won't get away without more detailed background info's....just make sure your President doesn't see this video :nevreness:

Last edited by a moderator:

anaka

this is my smart quadrocopter flies 81 minutes ...
my Fc, reworked motors, carbon propellers, ...
power supply is very tricky, strongly reworked ECS ...
I took the battery out of the largest UAV in the world, called "Buran" and rewrote it a bit...
look and smile
;---)

ps: Unfortunately I have not found friends, the referee of the UEFA :)

this is the only declaration from the guy that made it....

mitmit

hey) I dont know details unfortunately. but for sure everything is possible here, even buran batteries :) you just need to know where to ask for them)

cheers
dimitri

anaka

this could be a new page in the Multirotor's hystory...and aerial video making ofcourse ;)

Hey Dimitri, if you know how to find these batteries let's talk! :D

ChrisViperM

Dimitri,

...since it is obviously not you flying this little wonder, where did you find this vid ?

http://astacopter.ru only leads me to a russian astacopter forum. Since you are russian, do you have more info on that ????

Just between you and me....have you got any adress for Buran supply ? :tennis:

I like your sense of humor....hard to find these days

Chris

Malcr001

This reminds me of the HD FPV fiasco over at rcgroups. Someone showed a test video of HD FPV working in its glory. Everyone asked for more info but he was unwilling to pretty much give away anything, not even photos of the setup. The thread went on for pages and pages but now the threads been dead for a year.

mitmit

Siim - nice one) really hard to find it here in such a shiny condition.. would you like to sell it?
Chris - if you really interested (you now, seriously really really:), then pm me, i'll try to do smtng for you) but note it will cost you, as everything here in russia.

did you guys notice what he did on 50 minute btw?

siim227

Damn, again ...
Sry Dim, no :) (У него одно преимущество по сравнению с "западных", он имеет широкую ленту ...) Sry. for OT :)

Siim - nice one) really hard to find it here in such a shiny condition.. would you like to sell it?