Aeronavics / Droidworx Wight on frames

Yep, it is missing technical details about the frames, specially weight.
Would be nice to have indication of motor options for each too.
I'm researching a custom build with one of Droidworx frames but can't get to a conclusion without more details about the frames and motor options.

Andy T

Which frames are you talking about? The new Heavy Lift frames? How do you think they will compare to the original heavy lift sky jib frame in terms of vibration?

kenuck

They do provide some setup suggestions: Product guide=>select a category=>scroll down and you'll see the "download" pdf button .

cheers

Yep, it is missing technical details about the frames, specially weight.
Would be nice to have indication of motor options for each too.
I'm researching a custom build with one of Droidworx frames but can't get to a conclusion without more details about the frames and motor options.

droidworx

Hi guys,

I have compiled a spreadsheet with all weights and dims. I can't attach it here but I'll see if we can upload it to the website tomorrow. We'll include all these specs in the product descriptions as well but might take a couple of days... :)

Motor mounting specs are already in the product descriptions if I am not mistaken. Let me know if there are any particular questions around this. Any of the suggested engines can be mounted including Plettenbergs...

Cheers!
Linda

droidworx

Yeah - I see it doesn't mention it in all the product descriptions - sorry! We'll add this too. Basically for VM/XM the disks have slots from 16mm to 19mm to support 16x19 as well as 19x19 mounting spacing - and the SkyJibs go up to 25x25mm or 35x35mm. Plettenberg Orbits are also supported. We have actually not come across an (MR suitable) engine that doesn't fit - if you'd have one we'd make it fit for you...

Cheers!

Eldar

hi

.. and where can I found the weight especially of the SkyJib 6 Light Ti Frame with the
Landing Gear and Gear Rail Assembly Ti
?

thx & greetings
Eldar

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
They used to have a spec sheet with all the weights on but now I cant find it.

Ill ask the question.

Dave

droidworx

hi

.. and where can I found the weight especially of the SkyJib 6 Light Ti Frame with the
Landing Gear and Gear Rail Assembly Ti
?

thx & greetings
Eldar

Hey Guys,

We are working on getting the weights updated, keep an eye on the site and ill drop a post in here when we have them done. The landing gear and weights for the requested are:

Landing Gear - 335g
Gear Rail Assembly - 345g

Cheers
T

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks Tom.. Guess it quite an important factor when designing a MR to know component weights..

Be good to see an updated spec sheet

Dave