44 old kid :D

Lexdan

Ohhhh yeahhhhhhhh im so exited, im a new quad rotor owner :D
1st, pardon me if I may sound kinda weird to you because im french, so Ill try my best to not make your brain boiling :D
Im an rc owner ( cars ) since 2 years now. Im a rc body painter but always wanted paint other kinda of bodies................. but my wife dont want me to :p always asking why o_O
So I bought a walkera lady bird last year and founf it very funny.
Received a walkera qr-x350pro last Christmas from my boss and now training with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salut! Premièrement, t'as un bon patron!

Welcome to the wonderful world of multirotor! I believe that you will find more than you can ever imagine on this forum. Lots of people with a ton of experience that are very generous in sharing their knowledge. This is a great forum!

The only piece of advice I can give you is to proceed slowly, gradually and foremost, safely. Much pain, problems and expenses, can take place if you proceed full speed ahead, let's see what happens kind of approach. I find it much more interesting to proceed gradually and safely and to enjoy every small victories. Also, do not forget to read the various limitations and conditions clearly stated by Transport Canada pertaining to the operations of drones. In Québec, we have received the highest number of fine across the whole country!?

Bon vols!

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
That's awesom.

I've got a nice old 9B that I love. It's waiting for me up in Vermont to be brought down to the new shop. I can't wait, I'm feeling naked without it :)