Naza lite on fpv250 need a good base setting.

kawie636

Hi have a hk fpv250 with a auw of 570g. Looking for a good base setting that I can work off of. Currently have gains set at 80 70 90 100 120 120 Everything is calibrated and balanced. She likes to drift quite a bit and doesn't maintain a level flight going straight. Going vertical it goes straight up for 10' then pulls hard to the back. Oscillation on descent. Running 1704 multistar 5030 gemfan and 10a multistar. I know these motors and esc aren't great. Any help or tips is appreciated thanks.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
They work fine, just dial it down a little. An Acro Naze32 or CC3D would be better but the Naza is very easy to set up, probably too stable though.

Pete

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I am using a CC3D on mine but have used a Naza on a smaller quad, the KK2.1's are also cheap and easy to get going well.

For the Naza settings the settings for the 330 size should be a good starting point.

Pete

chipwich

Hi have a hk fpv250 with a auw of 570g. Looking for a good base setting that I can work off of. Currently have gains set at 80 70 90 100 120 120 Everything is calibrated and balanced. She likes to drift quite a bit and doesn't maintain a level flight going straight. Going vertical it goes straight up for 10' then pulls hard to the back. Oscillation on descent. Running 1704 multistar 5030 gemfan and 10a multistar. I know these motors and esc aren't great. Any help or tips is appreciated thanks.

Are you level at 50% throttle?