I'm new in hexacopters, can you help please?

Anselmo

I have a Flame Well F550, also I have a naza-m but I don't have the power distribution unit (Versatile Unit (VU) from Dji, any one have an idea where to get it?

I will appreciate your help.

Anselmo

I have a Flame Well F550, also I have a naza-m but I don't have the power distribution unit (Versatile Unit (VU) from Dji, any one have an idea where to get it?

I will appreciate your help.​

Anselmo

Thanks a lot, you will say that I'm an idiot but I have three Phantom, I crash one and I order the Flame Weel F550 is a hexacopter, so I'm going to use my flight controler and my GPS-compas in these copter, the reason is simple, the Phantom only lift 200g and this one 1000g so I can put on it a gyro, full size camera gimbal for a Canon 7D and a video sender.
I love Phantom but I have two more to play with it. The video is a little bid shaky, I have waves in my video with out the gymbal, also I like to use a full size camera for the zoom.
When is ready I will upload the picture with the copter complete, I order a round clear plactic dome in Texas for $6.00 looks prety good, I will receive tomorow.
I'm sure everything will be fine, because I'm using only Dji parts.
Thanks again.

HI anselmo,
Just a word of warning if you are using all DJI parts DO NOT use the older standard DJI propeller (they break easily) use Graupner 10x5.
Bruce

Anselmo

I have three Phantom, I crash one of them, so I got the Flame wheel F550 and I'm going to exchange the flight control and the GPS to my Flame Wheel to the crash one, the Phantom have a small Vu I can use it with the motors and ESC from the F550, and I will have spare parts in case I have another accident.
I know is dam, but the Phantom have a lot of vibration and only carry 200g and the Flame Wheel can carry more than 1000g, so I can install a full size EOS with a gimbal.

Thanks for your comment.
Anselmo

Anselmo

I have no idea witch Cain of propellers are coming with the Flame Wheel! I will see when they come, somebody told me about it before, I will take care of it.
A question! those the Graupner come in the same size diameter inside or one is smaller than the other?
Thanks