avroto/tiger 3 bolt prop adapters

kloner

Aerial DP
thank you sir..... my bro at AMP quit selling these after he got robbed so didn't know where to go

Need 14 to fly,,, need another 8 to have with me..... dam

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
kloner,

a lot of the little stuff like that is available from Hobbyking. the only rub is that you have to search through the listings and maybe buy a few at first to double check that they fit. motor mounts, prop adapters, prop nuts, etc. are mostly universal but you just have to find what fits. the price will probably be a buck or two at the most.

bart

kloner

Aerial DP
i don't see any of that type over there. they got them shaft mounted type, not the multi rotor kinds like we all have.

Funny, I looked at those and even had a HK order ready to be placed, but opted to not take the risk. I just got mine from MontoRc a couple days ago. They match my Avroto and tiger motor prop adapters, so I know they fit. I also worry about the HK versions not balancing properly. Please post your findings for future reference.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hobbyking isn't the greatest option for everything out there but it's just nice to know stuff like that is there when you need it. Personally I believe their quality is getting better, after all, how much longer are we going to regard Turnigy Plush ESC's as nothing more than cheap ESC's when, in fact, they're entirely reliable? For a lot of small stuff, Turnigy shouldn't be as much of a bad word as it's been.

Hobbyking isn't perfect, returns are still virtually impossible, but so long as you know what you're dealing with they've got their place.

<flame suit="" on=""><flame suit="" on?="">[flame suit on?]</flame></flame>