Hey Bartman!

HPL

Howdy Bartman!
I've PM'd you to see if possibly you could be a bit more specific in your cautionary comments to Newbies. Especially vis a vis the part you bolded. Thanks.

HPL

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Howdy Bartman!
I've PM'd you to see if possibly you could be a bit more specific in your cautionary comments to Newbies. Especially vis a vis the part you bolded. Thanks.

HPL

i've been in the weeds the last couple of days. i'll give it a better look and respond in the AM.

keep in mind there are a lot of experienced people here that can also chime in if you'd like to post your questions here.

bart

HPL

i've been in the weeds the last couple of days. i'll give it a better look and respond in the AM.

keep in mind there are a lot of experienced people here that can also chime in if you'd like to post your questions here.

bart

Thanks!

Some questions one doesn't necessarily wish to ask in open forum, either for lack of wishing to be flamed, or to allow frank answers that folks might be reluctant to give in the open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks!

Some questions one doesn't necessarily wish to ask in open forum, either for lack of wishing to be flamed, or to allow frank answers that folks might be reluctant to give in the open.

gotcha. PM me your phone number and a good time to call and we can chat on the phone. we'll cover three times as much ground in half the time. from there, the site is your oyster (whatever that means :shame:).

bart