Multirotor in Vegas & 4k 360 degree video camera to be launched next week at CES.

diverdan

I will be at CES next week exhibiting our new 360 degree video cameras. Just wanted if there is anyone out there who want to meet up for a chat or a beer in the evening.

We also have a new Go Pro 4K 360 degree video camera launch next week. Press release to come out shortly.

For more info go to www.eye-mirror.com

Dan

jforkner

Interesting product. A video of someone actually using the product and creating an image/video would be helpful.

In your FAQs you state, "Simply you attach it to your existing video or stills camera, then point the lens upwards to record your 360." How do you do that when attached to a MR? The demo video appears to have the camera slung beneath the quad---is the camera pointed down in this case? As stated above, some pics and/or video of the product in use would help.

Also, your forums appear to be threads for purchasing drugs, not using the lens. What's up with that?

Jack

kloner

Aerial DP
how would that do at speed like a plane? does it always have to point perfectly straight up to make a decent image?

vulcan2go

interesting bit of kit - how much does it weigh? Is it possible to use pointing vertically down instead of up?

cheers,

diverdan

The demo vid is shots using the eye mirror 360 which can attached to a video and Dslr. The new unit launch at CES is designed for sports and other activities.
The whole unit weighs just 300 grams with the Go Pro3 black and monitor.Once processed the final image is hd quality.
The camera can be positions vertically & horizontally. The camera shoots at 24fps, so ok for moving subjects.
The more stable you fly, the smoother the shot will come out.
I will be testing on my drone when the weather gets better in the UK..Results out soon.

View attachment 8923

Attachments

• gp360.jpg
    gp360.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator: