suppo motor prop shaft

kloner

Aerial DP
ok, i got a few of you guys waiting for these adapters so i'm looking at the rest of the options. Graupners not gonna have em anytime soon

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...r_w_Steel_Nut_4mm_shaft_Grub_Screw_Type_.html

the only real kicker is if you have props you've ran on a dji motor or are using 10" props, you'll need these 6mm to 8mm adapters

http://aerialmediapros.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=31_35&products_id=165

Sorry for not knowing this was coming... the world of multirotors is always a learning experience. At least now i got a way to get back to flying my disco....... everything got bent from the last journey

ITechie

Thx for digging into this for us new Guys. I am planning to use APC 9 x 5E props...do I need the 6mm to 8mm adapters as well... or just the Hobbyking adapter?

hjls3

Kloner - i have lots of those adapters if you need any, but for me - i dont care - i just want to advance both sticks :) which route do you think i should go with WKlocosDos (prop adapters)? i was planning on trying 10" first maybe even 11". kind of thought the 9 would be not the right choice for 4s and the #2 motors...but hey - i dont really know what i am doing -

which prop adapter should i order and i will do so now, is the one you linked the very best choice?....thanks o guro of FPVFFF

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
the linked is the best choice

9" max on that bad boy with 4s will get-r-done. it should be able to draw 70-80 amps in atti. 8" run 50-60 amp, that's whats on my discos with that exact motor. have we seen a hover amp draw on it? is there an osd?

kloner

Aerial DP
8" props on 4s with those exact motors

that's pretty fast, 2.1 kilo, had the as-10 and gopro and 4000 mah

Last edited by a moderator:

hjls3

oh yeah....that looks real nice. I have some 9" to try first then. i dont know why i always want to go to the big props. i suppose its the heavy lifter in me. immerson EZOSD going on mine.

adapters ordered.

skipper1

I have been wondering about the Air Screw Coupling. I sent an email to them asking if they had forgotten to order them or forgot to post that they had them and they seemed to be irritated that I had the balls to ask. I've even done searches for the Air Screw Coupling and Florida is the only one that carries them.