Halloween Contest - with Prizes!

To celebrate my new blog and also my favourite time of year, I decided to hold a little contest. The idea is to make your multicopter as spooky as possible and then take a photo or video of it and send me the video link/photo to enter the competition.

More detail can be found on my blog: http://drone-pilot.blogspot.fr/

Cheers,

LG

usnooz

Attachments

• Hexa-4 03-16-12.jpg
    Hexa-4 03-16-12.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 237

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
LG,

we have blog software built into the site here. you're very welcome to host your blog community here. it seems that what you're doing with your blog is repeating a lot of what is already being done here.

regards,
bart

Hi Bart,

I've only just started with my blog, so it's necessary to include beginner type info to attract new readers, but I have plans for quite a few more articles that might take it off in different directions, in which case it might not end up being so relevant if I was to host it here.

Cheers,

Phil

Wow, that is good! I hope they enter it. Actually, at this point I hope anyone enters otherwise I won't have a competition. I guess it's a bit early to be expecting to see any entries yet though, given that I only announced it less than a week ago.

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Heres one I tried last year,sadly it was to windy to fly at Halloween,and obviously it would`ve looked better in the dark.

Might try it again on the Y6 this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope that people are busy building, because there's not much time left to go. I'm also going to throw in a lost model tracker from FMKit into the prize fund.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Lovegroove, imagine your blog takes off and you put massive amounts of efforts into running and maintaining it for years. Then someone posts on your blog that they want to start a forum elsewhere that they are advertising on your site for free. Would seem kinda weird don't you think? I know Bart tries to make everyone happy as he doesnt want this to turn into RCgroups, which is filled with arguing teenagers lost in repeated articles about 1000 of different topics, but if it were my site I would be pretty irritated. Just food for thought. I think it's rude.

I don't have a forum and have no intention of starting one. As it is, I barely have time for my blog at the moment due to work commitments. I haven't made a single penny from my blog and am not doing it for commercial gain. I had hoped that I might get a few bucks from the hobbyking affiliate program so that I could buy stuff to write more articles, but again, not made a single cent. I find it a bit cheeky that you are accusing me of something when you clearly use this site to advertise your own business, is that not a bit rude too? Are you a site sponsor?

I genuinely wanted to write a blog to help other people and I also started a thread on RCGroups where noobs can post their questions and I try my best to help them out. What I like about this hobby is that total strangers go out of their way to help fellow RC pilots and I have benefited a lot from the advice and support from other people and this was my way of trying to give a little back.

http://drone-pilot.blogspot.co.uk/