Upgraded naza now won,t connect to software !! Help

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem with my drivers. I cannot get my previously working Naza and now a brand new naza to connect to the software assistant. I can connect my wkm to it,s software assistant but not the Naza's ??? Everytime it tells me that it does not recognise the drivers ???

This happened over an update where before it connected fine now it just won,t connect !!!

Anyone else have this problem ? I have heard something about having to reset the Naza ? how do you do this.....something about shorting the F1 F2 ports ?

Please help cheers

Matt

Kevinmcguigan

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem with my drivers. I cannot get my previously working Naza and now a brand new naza to connect to the software assistant. I can connect my wkm to it,s software assistant but not the Naza's ??? Everytime it tells me that it does not recognise the drivers ???

This happened over an update where before it connected fine now it just won,t connect !!!

Anyone else have this problem ? I have heard something about having to reset the Naza ? how do you do this.....something about shorting the F1 F2 ports ?
Maybe downloading the drivers and reinstalling them might help you.
Please help cheers

Matt