• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0603.jpg
    IMG_0603.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 262

tstrike

pendejo grande
plug the bullets into your esc, when you get your motors (w/o props) spinning to change a motor direction, unplug any 2 and switch them around, can't help ya on the antennae.

kloner

Aerial DP
this one shows it pretty good. there is a common link between the side the power goes in and the power goes out of them and the direction the motors spins. this is plugged in to spin right for a naza. note the color the reds line up and blacks line up versus the opposite two sides that have a black lined with a red and vice versa... i always put yellow int he middle so this works. I build a few of these and i always look up at the last ones orientation and it always works

Make sure to double check the motor rotation before you put the props on......
010g%20%281024x768%29_795.jpg

dont assume the decals are one side or the other, they were redone..... look at the red and black coming off the frame and which side they are lined up with the motors wires... i hope i said this clear enough, if not, i'll make you a vid.... lmk

Your looking at the bottom

kloner

Aerial DP
on the receiver wires you want to get something like gold n rod or antenna pvc from the hobby shop,,,,,, use a contact adhesive like goop and make something like this

i.php

that'll get you the best range and most diversity

tstrike

pendejo grande
That bird looks familiar...
View attachment 6512same motors different positions, same rotation, it really doesn't matter what color goes to what plug but if it bugs ya...
this one shows it pretty good. there is a common link between the side the power goes in and the power goes out of them and the direction the motors spins. this is plugged in to spin right for a naza. note the color the reds line up and blacks line up versus the opposite two sides that have a black lined with a red and vice versa... i always put yellow int he middle so this works. I build a few of these and i always look up at the last ones orientation and it always works

Make sure to double check the motor rotation before you put the props on......
010g%20%281024x768%29_795.jpg

dont assume the decals are one side or the other, they were redone..... look at the red and black coming off the frame and which side they are lined up with the motors wires... i hope i said this clear enough, if not, i'll make you a vid.... lmk

Your looking at the bottom

Attachments

• DSC04289.jpg
    DSC04289.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 247

kloner

Aerial DP
haha,,, that left a mark..... i need a bigger hole than that dude hahahaha fn' a

it doesn't matter what way the wires are in,,,, but it sure makes it easier. I've gotten where i don't even look at the motor spin direction till it's lifting off on maiden.... just know from the others i copied from that it's gonna spin right

F450

What's the black stuff on your gold n rods? Is it just black tape or heat shrink tubing?

on the receiver wires you want to get something like gold n rod or antenna pvc from the hobby shop,,,,,, use a contact adhesive like goop and make something like this

i.php

that'll get you the best range and most diversity

kloner

Aerial DP
yes, just makes it nice, not really needed

you could do the rabbit ear look too like the ezuhf guys use

up 45 degrees each, 90 degree apart up towards #3 and 4 motors

kloner

Aerial DP

there 10" 3s or 8" 4s..... mad power and no draw at a hover, but man, forward flight i've seen 100 amps. I think they idle along hovering,,,,,,,, when you use a 2212 it usualy is at the other end running mid power