Constant Beeping

Search49

Search49
Ok, I've researched the internet, research this site, tried everything and then some but my problem is still nagging me. So after spending a full week trying to fix the problem on my own, I have finally given up and am going to ask for some help

I'm converting a Xaircraft X650 FC to a Wookong M flight system. I am using Turnigy 25A Esc with Input Voltage of 2S-4S and BEC:Linear Mode 5V / 2A
My motors are Turnigy 28-26
I am using a Spektrum DX8 with a AR6210

I have programmed the esc's and I believe they are ok, my settings for each are: Brake: Off, Cut Off: Soft-Cut, Cut-off Volt: High, Start Mode: Normal, Timing: Middle, Cell: Auto

I have also binded the motors to the AR6210. I have pulled the red wire and plugged into the FC. I have re-checked every connection atleast 6 times. I have re-checked the esc's to make sure they held the program. But the second I hook the lipo up, I get a constant beep. Three of the motors have a slight jerk when the battery is plugged in. It sounds like its only one esc beeping, but if I listen closely it sounds like them all. So my question is, what did or have I've done wrong, what am I missing?

Thanks in advance
Shawn

apeman88

Your ESC is either not plugged in all the way into M1~M4 (no signal) or your Throttle is reversed. Either one of these will cause the ESC to beep.

REMOVE YOUR PROPS... Plug in the ESC one by one. If it beeps... reverse throttle in radio and try again.

Good luck!

Ken

Stacky

Have you done the throttle end point calibration? If you have when you plug in the battery and the beeping starts slowly lower your throttle trim setting and see if the beeping goes away. It sounds like you just need to do the throttle end point calibration.

Yes, mine did similar when I went from a Quad frame to a Hexa. The WKM Assistant frame type was incorrect and once I set the correct configuration "Hexa", the beep stopped. At least that was my issue.

Search49

Search49
I just pluged in each esc and three of the four were able to be re-programmed. The fourth on emitted no sounds and never programmed. Ordering a new one tonight

Thanks for the help

Shawn

Stacky

Have you also done the throttle calibration?

I just pluged in each esc and three of the four were able to be re-programmed. The fourth on emitted no sounds and never programmed. Ordering a new one tonight

Thanks for the help

Shawn

kloner

Aerial DP
should be. just to make sure, you got all four esc red wires removed, right?

apemans advice is very good, always take em off when it aint ready to fly cause it's actin up. never know