Sealed new XOAR 12x5 matched pair wood props (5 pairs)

12x5 wood Xoar, 5 matched pairs.
I had bought these to work with the AXI motors,but never got the AXI motors.
These are sealed, never opened or damaged.

$175 shipped with insurance and delivery confirmation.
They will be shipped from Ohio.

Attachments

• P1070779.jpg
    P1070779.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 351
  • P1070780.jpg
    P1070780.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 266
  • P1070784.jpg
    P1070784.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 273

hjls3

nic these have sold. i bought them, didnt really work out for me - went to another forum member. super sweet props though -

nicwilke

there sure nice. mines 2814 on 4s at 3.7kilo hex and there dead on. really quiet

Sounds exactly what I'm looking for. The 13x4.5's fly nice, but put my ESC's a little too warm for my liking. Have the wood Gemfan 12x4's.... Perfect but a little over throttle than I'd like. Just purchased from blip.com.au, the 12x5's will be great. Do they need much of care balance?

kloner

Aerial DP
my balancer was all trimmed out for 8" graupners and the tips were gone on the part that goes into the hub so can't say for certain what i saw was true, but on my magnetic balancer they looked side to side perfect, but seemed like the hub was off a hair....... Seem to fly fine, but had a little wiggle in my video, new model, not sure if it's better or worse than anything.

they were these exact props, got em from hjls

nicwilke

my balancer was all trimmed out for 8" graupners and the tips were gone on the part that goes into the hub so can't say for certain what i saw was true, but on my magnetic balancer they looked side to side perfect, but seemed like the hub was off a hair....... Seem to fly fine, but had a little wiggle in my video, new model, not sure if it's better or worse than anything.

they were these exact props, got em from hjls

Well, giving them a go. Can't be worse than the 12x5's Gemfans which are awesome, so should be good on my XM-6. Nearly bough the 12x5's in resin foam filled Xoars... But will wait.