cannot get motors to spin up after upgrading to latest 2.02 firmware and 1.8 assistan

Unfortunately, I bought it from the USA (CORRECTION - they are based in Hong Kong), but I am in the UK. It was bought from flying-hobbies.com ? Do you know anything about them, or their support offerings ?

Could it be something as dumb as the DJI Power supply module being faulty ? As you can see, the voltage is fine, but the motors are clearly not getting the power they need fed to them. It seems to be getting worse, previous attempts to initialise the motors did at least get them up to just below take off speed, but now - almost nothing.

yikes.... I've never seen anything like that in my life......whos your dealer?

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
e-mail them and see what they got for ya. tell em you've been bouncing around on forums for help and everything you do makes it worse, and send them that video of all four props fluttering. on a normal day one or two could be a bullet connector, but all 4, come on

I will try that Kloner for sure, but do not hold out much hope

As you say to have 3 or 4 props all doing it is just to much to be coincidence. I have just ordered a new power supply unit to try out, that should be here tomorrow, so will update you once I bolt it on. If that fails I give up.

Luckily I do have a DJI distributor not too far away from me, so I am sure he will be willing to help me out, especially as I have bought various bits, including the GPS update from them ?

Watch this space as they say. !

I have not had a chance to ask him yet, but I have now received the new PMU and fitted it - NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL, so that was not the problem...