Futaba 8FGS need help on S-BUS setting!!

kloner

Aerial DP
huh? you follow the setup in naza assistant. when you put the mouse to a setting, the right side has an explanation. ch7 becomes the mode ch, ch5 and 6 are your x1 and x2 in assistant. make a knob,switch, dial to those channels and follow the directions to set it up.

jameshk

i thought using S-bus to s-bus then other no need to connect , so i can safe cable space... >_<" sorry...

kloner

Aerial DP
yep, and in assistant the sbus cable has the ch assignments i just mentioned....... the language barrier is too far apart

jameshk

err where u mention it?? and i'm planning to take video with it on my S800...do u know how to give the most stable setting on my S800??where can i learn?

kloner

Aerial DP
this wookong?

there are some good video tutorials of it on youtube

have you downloaded the dji software yet? theres a manual there too, you reading that or just going for it blind asking as you go?
http://www.dji-innovations.com/

look at "products" pick yours, then that page has software, manual, etc under the downloads tab

jameshk

this video is JR receiver...i need S-Bus connection and setting..my friends said s-bus is less cable then JR receiver..

kloner

Aerial DP
your receiver says sbus, plug one servo wire into it,,,,,, on your naza, plug that wire into x2

your naza should have three wires plugged into the back, the 4 pin one goes on led, the other wire from the vu goes onto x3 and all those wires should be pointed towards the back.

I keep asking and no resonse, have you downloaded the naza software for your pc yet?

jameshk

i got download naza 1.6 software....and the wire connection got picture or diagram ar?for s-bus..i really confuse with s-bus and normal connection..

kloner

Aerial DP
you want v1.8

http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/naza/NAZA_Installer_1.8.zip

for real? one wire from the futaba reciever to x2,,,,theres only one x2 and only one port on the receiver marked sbus, no way to mess it up. that sends the radio signals into naza, only wire you need on the receiver

on the vu, the little thing you plug the pc into, has a flashy light, that has 2 wires that connect to naza, one goes to the one marked led, has little prongs, only goes on one way. then over next to x2 where you plugged in your receiver is x3, the wires can only be plugged in one way, has the little futaba bump or whatever on the servo connector. This is clearly marked in this manual
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/naza/en/NM_User_Manual_en.pdf
page 8, bi ol drawing, shows all the wires i discussed, disregard all others

View attachment 6194

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 250

jameshk

i fly my hexa out there...wind come it shake..what setting i should do to make it more stable??i'm taking video from sky...

kloner

Aerial DP
you gotta get the gains set, then if it wobbles we can trouble shoot mechanical problems but yea, this aint the easiest thing int eh planet to do succesfully. labor of love, don't forget

kloner

Aerial DP
get fhss if the tx radio you want comes in it. That is the future, no doubt in my mind. they both do sbus so it's not that part, just the reliability and the future receivers and stuff that'll be easier and more able to get. fasst receivers are $100+, fhss are $30 plus, no royalties like fasst

Thanks Chris. It's funny, i sit here answering emails and chats for a business, one with some really strange people wanting hunting stuff. It ranges from congressmen and doctors to coonass southern most uneducated people you've ever had a discussion with so over the last 12 years i've gotten the part about being patient and not taking there comments to heart or i'd have quit after the first year. It tends to spill over in my day. Between filling sippies & cleaning crayon off the wall, dealing with that fiasco and then when i get around something i'm passionate about like this, it's easy to help these guys out. Sometimes you come across a post and they guys been sitting there staring at it a week makes me cringe. Just wanna fly out there and show em. The only thing i hate about myself is beein not very well educated my comprehension and writting skills suck, but i've taught myself to get by.

I was an Car painter when was 16, lived on my own, moved up the ranks pretty fast and was Custom Painting new aircraft for MD when i got wiped out 15 years later so i'm not stupid, just slow at certain things that don't come natural. dad is dislexic.... I started off too, challenges like that have always made books, writting just frustrating as heck till i got around forums about stuff i care about. Doing this is my therapy, cheaper than a shrink, takes my mind of what i'm sitting here doing waiting for the next sale or butt wipe, hahahha sad but true. Sure hope they remember all this when i'm 80