Team Blacksheep Discovery build

kloner

Aerial DP

that was darker than it looked outside when i did it. all protune modes,,,, think it's better at dark, but it has a blur to it,,, or no?

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
if i remember right, the pro tune turns on and off, think was in the MORE section. I'm gonna have to wing it in the field and just change it from time to time and note what i did

kloner

Aerial DP
i guess thats like a raw pic, needs post adjusting. i ran it through one and it's way better, uploading now

kloner

Aerial DP

i think the blur is crap on teh layer lens... just spent an hour polishing it all clear. What a POS, not sure what was on the inside, like oil or something

kloner

Aerial DP
this was processed with the cineform studio and converted to mp4. it took a 336mb clip and made it 34mb... 6 minute upload to youtube.....

Jackella

ready to fly with 4000 mah 4s is 1745 and a cased as-10 (gopros out for warranty) No batteries is 1395 and that's 100 gram motors, water buoy, as-10 and a pixim, core, naza gps, ezuhf, 1 watt 2.4 vtx....... will go as far as you can power it
thanks Kloner for the info,tempted with another build using a Disco frame or just a homebrew Y6

kloner

Aerial DP
barts

heres a side by side of the same clip, one raw, one ran through cineform... sorry for taking you on the ride to understand what all i got changed on me here and how to make it right. is this how the hero1 is setup to be used? the cineform puts back the bland colors it takes? Now i want one to try,,,, dam camera crap
raw

protuned

kloner

Aerial DP
i want that coaxial part..... gonna be big heavy more expensive cams than i'm used to along with looking for decent of a ride in wind like i do without a gimble. not looking to make a cinema movie, just make cleaner fpv vids........

help get the word out about barts frames and i'm looking to step into a hoverfly controller...... this is a shoe in

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
guys whats your thoughts on building a small x8 from factor and size disco. Just to have a FPV bird and to reach higher speeds. Flight times would be reduced but ascends and fat forwards flight could be amazing.

Boris