S800 Spreading Wings

yeehaanow

S800 Spreading Wings - MRF- Special

New version ESC's. Purchased a week ago. Flown 15 times. Like new except for 6 small holes drilled in the baseplate to attach CS gimbal.
2 Extra props. CCW and CW. ($60)
Comes with landing gear and Battery tray.

Will trade for a CS8 frame, or sell for $1750 or best REASONABLE offer. Plus actual shipping. Sorry ONLY shipping to the USA.

PM or email. t i m (At) projectionfilms (Dot) Com

Last edited by a moderator:

yeehaanow

Attachments

• s800-1.jpg
    s800-1.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 403
  • s800-2.jpg
    s800-2.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 377
  • s800-3.jpg
    s800-3.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 391

yeehaanow

$1650, including shipping in original box. PP fees, and 2 extra props. After this it goes on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
dam as kloner reaches in his pocket to find lint.......... that would make one cool fpv rig

where are you?

yeehaanow

I will post some more pics.
There are six 3mm holes so that you could attach a cinestar vibration isolators using small standoffs I custom made (will include if buyer wants) with the CS6 camera plate.

SELLING WITH THE WKM now. Cost me $2800. I'll let it go for $2250 including PP and shipping. Will split it up if nobody bites soon. That's an amazing deal though.

gtxkid

Did you know that they ran there elect. system threw those plate's you drilled the hole's in.
Did you notice there is a problem with it after you drilled hole's in it.
Why do you want to trade down when other's are trading up.

Thanks Tim,

got it.. updated it.. holes had no effect like you said. Flown several times.. RTH.. all works. Thanks for a wonderful deal!! Now I have a 2nd backup to another backup.

KS

yeehaanow

gtxkid- No, the holes i drilled were on the bottom plate, which has no traces on it. Perfectly safe as KS has attested. I sold it to get an octo for lifting larger cameras. I would love to get into the zenmuse but it's too much $ for me right now.

KS- Glad everything is good. I have a little sellers remorse now, but I'm glad you're happy. :)