For sale: Y6 ARF $2900

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I've decided to save some space and get rid of my favorite heli.

Just needs radio.

Y6:
DJI Wookong 5.12
AV130
avrotos
Graupner 11x5's
APC 11" SF
Maytech v1 30amp esc
JR 921X RX

This flies great until winds pick up around 15, then it gets wobbly. I used this as my single person operator. Does not include radio. I was using a JR 9503. It does come with rx though.

This is hands down the best configuration of them all. It just doesnt have enough lift for my dual operator setup. it flies amazingly well though and has plenty of power to spare.

Comes with 8 4000mah 4s 25c batteries with very low hours. Half of them don't even have an hour on them, they are marked.

$2900.

View attachment 5390View attachment 5391

Attachments

• DSC00682.jpg
    DSC00682.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 473
  • DSC00683.jpg
    DSC00683.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 436

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I guess I better make it look better if I want to get a real offer. Just pretend it is brand new and RTF, then it would be a $7000 heli. :)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I guess I better make it look better if I want to get a real offer. Just pretend it is brand new and RTF, then it would be a $7000 heli. :)

Aye Up Yuri.. does it come with all that spaghetti and donuts!.. Try No wonder its a bit shaky in the wind with that lot attached.. Also what length Booms are those?

Dave

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I might have to keep this thing after all. If I buy a Zenmuse I need my WooChang. I really love the way this thing flies. But yes, IF I sold it, it would come with all the spaghetti for FREE!

Im not getting your wind comment? " that lot attached?"

Booms are 15" long, motor center to center is a little over 800mm.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Get shut of the donuts in the wind and get some led's for orientation. Them foam things are going to have a real bad affect in the wind.. its like putting parachutes on a sprinters shoes!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Well, I just have this thing sitting here. No offers? Maybe I should part it out? I would think it is worth more RTF though.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
OK, i guess i have to play the lowball game. Price lowered to $2895. how about $2800, wait, what about one easy payment of $2000 and one really complicated payment of $795.23? maybe I'll part it out. Flies perfectly. I just dont need the extra heli anymore.

3dheliguy

Why sell that Woochang lol. That thing is the bomb... You got a Cinestar I will take that, with the woochang. No for real thats a cool looking Multi. Why would you need a dual camera ship. Just pilot that thing!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I've made a decision to stick with hoverfly as i dont like wrapping my brain around 2 different setups. i think it's a hazzard truthfully. At least for my pea sized brain. The WKM does have some very nice features and i may regret it but I feel lost every time I go from the hoverfly and the feel is very different. The GPS on the DJI is certainly superior and in light to calm winds it is very very smooth. but the Hoverfly pro is smoother when the winds pick up and I just tend to trust it more.

3dheliguy

Yeah. I hear ya. You should go with what you trust. Im a little surprised to hear you love the Hover fly that much... Im a DJI guy, they been doing this long enough to know they will be a force to recon with in the coming year. I have heard good things about the hover fly board tho. Yeah Man stick with what your used to, and dont make it a hassle to change FCs, nothing good can come of that. I believe you fly what you feel comfortable with.

I would actually buy this from ya, but My shop gives me a discount. so Im sure somebody will buy this off ya.

Ps. Like your site. Keep up the good work.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
thanks. Yeah, I know that DJI makes good stuff but I like supporting an American company and I just dont want 2 different controllers.