eyeball

Ive Just seen an advert on the tv on BB2 here in the UK, its for a 3 part series called "The Harvest" which is being televised tomorrow,thursday and Friday, 11th 12th and 13th. It showed some aerial footage that looked rather impressive..with a little more research it turns out that it was done by a certain person from this Forum, I wont mention any names but as a little clue...I do believe he started this very thread off "show what you filmed"... he's obviously doing what he does best. Here's a link to what I found. Should be a very interesting series...http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01fxnys Enjoy!!

One of my aerial videos appears here...... golf courses are a challenge, especially the 500 yard fairways...... one in a tight little coulee/canyon with line of sight radio signal risks.... had to locate myself on a cliff 200 yards from the tee-off to get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

LowFlier

It's not cinematic or FPV, but it's what I filmed today. This is where I fly nearly all the time. It's a tight little space, with trees all around, a road, and several posts. This is what I call "practice". Specs and info at the end:

mutley2

Wanted to try out my new TBS love seat for my Gopro3, bit of a step back compared to my own design, bit of jellow but still a giggle of a flight

Dmitryspic

It was actually an only chance to capture this places and marathon for us was farthest think that we wanted to film, still had to..... )))))

SamaraMedia

Very nice! What setup did you use for that, Y6, quad, hexa? Got into some pretty tight spots with little difficulty. Nice flying.

John

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Really really nice, the only thing I wish you had done was let them be natural versus kind of scaring them off but I get it, it's not easy plus you had to be super excited :) I know I would have been. Good stuff....

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
@gotaerialllc, I've been thinking of similar efforts myself. Don't have any moose round here though so great to see. You could experiment with a remote zoom on your camera so you can be higher up where the machine won't bother the animals so much. Though they wouldn't have moved in this case if you did that. Would be great for migrating herds and that sort of thing.

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
@gotaerialllc, I've been thinking of similar efforts myself. Don't have any moose round here though so great to see. You could experiment with a remote zoom on your camera so you can be higher up where the machine won't bother the animals so much. Though they wouldn't have moved in this case if you did that. Would be great for migrating herds and that sort of thing.

There are cameras out there that will zoom and are already built for FPV. Typically you'll have a second operator running the camera rig and the main operator is the pilot. You can of course do it yourself from GPS hold or something like that.

http://www.hobby-wing.com/fpv-fever-hp520-10x.html

http://www.fpvhobby.com/65-10-x-optic-zoom-fpv-camera.html