Naza Assistant - Can't connect successfully to naza controller

Hi guys, I have just started my very 1st multi-rotor build. I have a DJI F450 with naza M controller. I have some experience with RC helicopters, so the build was super easy for me. I have come to the point of connecting the naza controller to PC for programming. After downloading and installing the driver software and the naza assistant software, I find I just cannot connect successfully to the controller. The assistant software seems to be working, and on 1st run I successfully registered the software. Now, I can start the assistant software but I can never get access to the naza controller. I have a DX 8 transmitter and I'm using the spectrum AR8000 receiver. I have a good bind with solid light indications on the receiver and on one satellite. My guess is that the device driver just isn't installing properly. I have a Mac Pro laptop and I am running in parallels 7 with Windows 7 in 64-bit mode. I have installed the device driver for the 64-bit system. I have been turning on my radio then applying power to the naza and then connecting to the USB port after which I start the assistant software, all in that order. When I connect the naza to the USB port I get a green light on the VU. So that is where I am at right now, pretty much stuck at this point. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks in advance for any help!

Probem Solved

After reworking everything and reconnecting all wiring - problem solved. Not sure what the deal was - but I have a good connection now!

kloner

Aerial DP
every time the mac's are running this stuff for the first time i see posts like this. You must have to reboot a few times or wait a while for it to all resolve.....weird

LeeT

Wannabe AP Dude
I gave up trying to do anything like this in Parrallels (DJI Assiatant, Flymentor setup, etc.). My first choice is my wife's Windows laptop, second is to boot the Mac up in boot camp. I have had nothing but problems with Parallels, and have uninstalled it.