Show your FPV video

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Finally got a layer lens for the Hero3, flew it for the first time today on the Disco using 1080P wide mode. Video looks amazing on my 22 inch flatscreen monitor, good considering the conditions at the field were not ideal. At around 1:45 in I flew down to the end of the field and when I turned around to come back had one of those OH CRAP moments! This is a good indication of just how quickly the weather can change in New England, it was clear flying all the way down and then... :surprise:

Thats the way the day went, compeletely variable conditions from flight to flight, still managed to burn through about 8 or 9 packs before heading home.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

JG-rn

recalibrate the gps after moving it, reboot naza and fly again. putting the model in gps mode and pressing forward on the cyclic should yield a straight line forward of the model, not off to the left or right..... if that works right, so will gps hold

I tried to get it as close as I could to -12 degrees. It's kind of hard to be exact even with a protractor.

IMAG0183-2.jpg

IMAG0184-2.jpg

If it still toilet bowls, should I turn it a hair more, recalibrate and test again?

sickan

Someday I will fly fast and close to the ground...

and not hitting it or the trees ;)

--
S

tstrike

pendejo grande
It's a east side west side thing, draw a north south line through minneapolis (zero degrees), anyone east would turn their puck to the left, anyone west would turn their puck to the right, at least in the u.s. I'm 11 degrees to the right here in cottonwood heights, utah.

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Tearing up the sand pit again... I was practicing precision and I think I may have "tried" a little too hard lol, close calls. :) I can't wait to get the last part for my Eagle Tree OSD so I can see how high and fast I'm going.

02deuce

Time Warped
Dirt lot FPV Flying.

Getting back in the air after two weeks of bad weather.

kloner

Aerial DP
i've been giving away old airframes hoping my friends will build em out so we can do something like that

sickan

Everything is the same color so it's hard to judge where the sky ends and the hard ground begins :)

--
S

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
It's funny you say that because I have the same problem with sand, anything where the colors don't contrast is hard to fly in. The sand will actually do the same thing and reflect enough light you are blinded. That's when having a HUD is very, very useful. I can't wait to get mine totally installed. I finally got all my Eagle tree parts and I'm ready to get this done...whew

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
^^^That looked like fun!!

It's always a blast :) This hobby is beyond anything, I'll never stop this...only spend more $$$$$. I think most of us have big plans in waiting but not enough cash to make them all happen at once, should be interesting to see what everyone keeps coming up with.