siim227

Damn, again ...
:nevreness: "Evil Spider" Thank You! Of course, I'd like to use better equipment, but unfortunately, I can not afford it. (Here the wages are a slightly different than elsewhere in Europe) So, i must have to cope to what is available :bee:

Love the face. You have actually found something that the crappy MK canopy can do which others cannot!

Pretty respectable video too from your fairly unassuming set up.

Last edited by a moderator:

We shot video of the Blanchette Bridge Demolition. This was filmed with Permission from all parties involved.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
... Blanchette Bridge Demolition ...

Wish the BBC would show sterling work like that to demonstrate the usefulness of this aerial camera platform and that MR operators are not an irresponsible, lunatic fringe bent on peering through bathroom windows. Bloody good job.

Mombasaflash: "Waiting for you to get tired of the awful Gopro distortion and to invest in some gimbal stabilisation."

Mombasaflash, consider making a note... not to watch any videos I post, at least until Spring.

andrewrob

This was a old bridge on I70 just outside St. Louis Missouri they are taking it down to build a new one!

Thanks guys for the kind words!

Very interesting subject to shoot! Can't believe how smooth and clear that is, what camera and stabilisation setup are you using? Do you have to do much stabilising in post?

Thanks

CarbonCore

Hello,
I'd just like to share my Aerial Video taken from my CarbonCore Hexa 950 with Zenmuse and Sony NEX-5.
No editing at all and no post stabilizing. I didn't balance the props and I did not setup the camera settings correctly - I missed an entire menu of settings!

Please skip to 22 seconds as nothing happens before then! Other than the Gimbal was calibrating.

The footage is of my local fling club -York Model Aircraft Society.
It was a cold day at only 2 degrees C - too cold for be batteries that didn't even get above 10'C by the end of the flight.
These are also old batteries so much more flight time can be expected!

Attachments

• CarbonCore Hexa 950 with Pre Production Tall Leg Set for Droidworx PhotoHigher Zenmuse.jpg
    CarbonCore Hexa 950 with Pre Production Tall Leg Set for Droidworx PhotoHigher Zenmuse.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 298