check this out

kloner

Aerial DP
Had some frames cut and got it together last night. this is a much better layout for fpv, no doubt. gonna give it a workout next week on vacation.

i.php

i.php

i.php

i.php

023_595.jpg

had to move the vtx back a hair to get it out of frame but other than that went together really easily. Can carry 10,000 mah of flight packs, not sure of the mileage it gets doing it yet. managed a built in distro like dji, can't believe it works

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
Don't screw around, you got it here, it's my main ship for the memorial weekend, hope she holds together

No it's my own drawing of something like the two forementioned. I'm waiting on a discovery too. My plans from here are going to be to make this for a 330. less weight, smaller motors, but still fully fpv capable with uhf. This is gonna be my go to rig for flying over water. Can easily replace the power distro if it goes in, and unlike the tbs will have less things go wrong after a flight into the water. it's not an if, but when. My discovery is gonna get some money thrown at it in the esc and motor department so can fly some big batteries and still get some efficiency out of it

Drew this a couple weeks ago, sent the file to Yuri and in a few days he had it here. thanks dude, so looking forward to givin it hell next week now.

DennyR

Got six of those Suppomotors coming for my RCTimer Hexa. they seem very powerful for 100 grams. Never tried a hexa before.

kloner

Aerial DP
i've seen over 250 watts a piece in forward flight. This thing leans all of 45 degrees on end in atti and goes,,,,, fastest i've seen is 48 mph and into the wind isnt bad at all with em.

The bearings are easy to blow races on though, crashing smokes em. think the ones there selling now have bigger bearings than my old style, but those old style are one motor away from being new style on this thing already

kloner

Aerial DP
one last flight, worked perfect except it's back on 2.4 so....... Futaba radios sure are nice. i'm never going back

DennyR

Nice stability. I recon that could take a bit of finding if you came down .....

I love those motors I have the new ones.