FPV Video with Smart-OSD

KopterVision

Catch the vision
This was a test to record my live link video from FPV camera with Smart-OSD. I like the configurability of this OSD and that shows the MikroKopter flight mode. The video feed TX and RX are the Lawmate 1.3GHz package with patch antennae. I have the FPV camera mounted under the gimbal camera plate - so same view as mounted DSLR camera. I also have this set up so the live feed can come from the composite video after HDMI convert from the DSLR camera itself. This video was recorded to PC via Hauppauge USB-2 Live2 and WinTV 7.

Cheers
Colin

Last edited by a moderator:

Nreim1

Question

Hey can You help me out, I got my smart osd and have it mounted and plugged in I just need help figuring out what the extra pins and servos connector are for and also finding out where the red and white wires splice to the video out.

This was a test to record my live link video from FPV camera with Smart-OSD. I like the configurability of this OSD and that shows the MikroKopter flight mode. The video feed TX and RX are the Lawmate 1.3GHz package with patch antennae. I have the FPV camera mounted under the gimbal camera plate - so same view as mounted DSLR camera. I also have this set up so the live feed can come from the composite video after HDMI convert from the DSLR camera itself. This video was recorded to PC via Hauppauge USB-2 Live2 and WinTV 7.

Cheers
Colin

ChrisViperM

Hey can You help me out, I got my smart osd and have it mounted and plugged in I just need help figuring out what the extra pins and servos connector are for and also finding out where the red and white wires splice to the video out.

Maybe this helps:

Nreim1

I wish that video helped Its really getting the video cord spliced into my feed, I dont know how to do it. I just need a picture of how you guys have that black wire with the red and white wire in it hooked up. Im using a Stinger with a gopro and ifrontech cable for the gopro. you guys?

Macsgrafs

I wish that video helped Its really getting the video cord spliced into my feed, I dont know how to do it. I just need a picture of how you guys have that black wire with the red and white wire in it hooked up. Im using a Stinger with a gopro and ifrontech cable for the gopro. you guys?

Cut your current video cable in half, the part from the cam goes to the OSD board, the other part of your cut cable comes from the OSD to your video transmitter.

Ross