Gaui Has any one uses Turnigy 9 x for Gaui

paktazh

Cruise i lost 8 props so for any where to by cheap props ? what do u mean by potentiometer? Do u mean the gain adjuster? according to the book I turned it to 4.30 and after i reconnected the green wire and turned it all the way to the last point CW and then unplugged the green cable . what u mean by 50 or 60 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

yes, but only works if you dont have gain and mode controlled through the Tx I think. ie green wire ch 5, disconnected. try just lifting off in hover.

Bowley

About 50% gain on the adjuster, or less if it still oscillates. If you turned it all the way CW it will be on max gain which might be why you have problems, if you have the green wire disconnected, that is.
Just took my Gaui 330XS out of mothballs today, what a blast, best fun I've had with a MR for months. I love the 344 just for free flying its a joy to fly. Forget what I said about Hover mode...its gash, should be called pendulum mode.

paktazh

Yeah Paktazh, I have used one, great little Tx/Rx for the price. I use it in acro, mode 2,
AIL- NOR 30% EXPO, 100% Rate % E/P's,
ELE - REV 30% EXPO 100% Rate & E/P's
THR - NOR 100% E/P's, Linear
RUD - NOR 100% Rate & E/P's
GYR - NOR

Its just a personal thing, tune it all to youre liking.

Hi bro still got problem with my 500
it flip to one side despite adjusting it
ELE - REV 30%
THR - NOR
RUD - NOR
AIL- NOR 30%
and left EP 100 in all and changed the ELE t Rev
the rest is untouched

Last edited by a moderator:

Langdale

Hi Paktzh, I'm new to quads, got my 500 last month. Have you checked that the motors are tilted 6 degrees?

Motors 1 and 3 should be 6 degrees to the LEFT and 2 and 4 should be 6 degrees to the RIGHT.
If they are all tilted in the same direction, it will flip (as I found out!!)

Peter