Gaui Has any one uses Turnigy 9 x for Gaui

Bowley

Yeah Paktazh, I have used one, great little Tx/Rx for the price. I use it in acro, mode 2,
AIL- NOR 30% EXPO, 100% Rate % E/P's,
ELE - REV 30% EXPO 100% Rate & E/P's
THR - NOR 100% E/P's, Linear
RUD - NOR 100% Rate & E/P's
GYR - NOR

Its just a personal thing, tune it all to youre liking.

paktazh

Thanks so just entering thse in my turnighy and it will be ready to fly or I have to do any thing else in GU-344 or Tunigy receiver or Tx
regards

Bowley

You might be wise to set controls at 75% rate for a start and see how it behaves and set the throttle end point down a little just for caution, then if your happy adjust as required.
when you switch on the Tx , all the switches must be in fwd pos'n or you get a beeping alarm.
There is no ideal set of settings, any will work more or less, it just depends on how you want it to feel and behave for you.

Bowley

Sure does, if your used to flying mode 1 then leave it if not change it to mode 2.
Go into system menu (not settings) and go to 'stick set' you can select mode 2 here.

paktazh

Hi
could not figure it out when i went to D/R EXPo I could not see those numbers ? do u have any U tub video it will great help?thanks

Bowley

I'm sure there is plenty video of the setup etc, I guess like me you didnt get the manual for the Tx, if you google Eurgle 9x Tx manual, you can download that manual it is the same Tx.
It should help.

paktazh

I did go to Reverse in my Tx and changed the ELE to Rev also I went to D/R EXP I left the D/r untouched in all but changed the ELEV to 030 each in E.P I left all 100you said some thing like (% E/P's, Linear which I did not get?????? regarding the X or + in GU344 Do I have to change that and if so how I got Gaui 500 Thanks in advance
Also one more thing comes to my mind when I went in TX display and move the switch I could only see the movement of the AIL/ELE/RUD/TUR
I did connect the green cable to ch 5 but did not see any other movement which other channel can operate with Green wire ? I could not see in its manual that it mention the name of the channels also the motor does not s tart all at once some time one or two some time all 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

'Linear' - Linear throttle curve and 100% EP.
+ - X; change with dip switch on 344 and ensure its mounted as per your selection.
Green wire/ ch5, for gyro mode...HOV / CRU. you should just disconnect it and use the dip switch to select mode on the Gyro,keep things simple at this stage.
Dont worry about all the motors not starting at the same time. they are just reacting to a given supply and the physical characteristics of each motor is not going to be identical, as soon as the GU344 starts getting some input it sorts out the motors.

paktazh

I did a did a test and run the full speed the motor 2 and 4 got to hot but it did not fly it was just staying on the ground all the motor were spending it suppose to go up but .. did not

paktazh

Dude I had the props On it does not left at all i might did some thing wrong in tx set up I choosen
air pane Acro
ELe reverse in reverse menu
sub trim all 000
end point all 100
DR And EXPO all D/R 100
Expo only Elev and AILe 030 the rest 000fail safe only THR 000

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

just joking Paktazh!!:tennis:
do a single servo test with your Tx/Rx for each channel.
Have you calibrated the ESC's, is it all stock Gaui stuff your using?
Sure none of your props are spinning backwards? makes a wierd noise when they do.

Bowley

1 is front right.

Attachments

• Gaui-330X-UAV-43.jpg
    Gaui-330X-UAV-43.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 301

paktazh

thanks I did solve that that was wiring but now when it tries to take off motor 2 start first then motor 4 and it rolled toward front (motor 4) and does not fly what could that be ?
thanks

paktazh

now all motor start at once but still it goes to one side man I wish I bought Naza instead of this very stable and can be prog by pc ya 1 is front

Bowley

yeah I know what you mean....all its got is a couple of dip switches and a gain potentiometer. what gains are you using? you in Hov or Cruise? did you take out that green wire at all in case your Tx gain settings were off. that way you can just use the small potentiometer on the 344 itself, I found 50-60% worked ok.