chris24g

Very nice video. I loved it. Do you have any more of the northern CA coast?

much appreciated!

here's one of my first experiments:

i have santa cruz and more of sf "in the can" for chapter 2. just need to find the right music to edit to.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingmicka

Hello all :)
Ok my video is not perfect, but it was the first flight of my xaircraft x640 V4 yesterday with a windy condition,
i didn't used GPS, and autopilot even if installed because don't know yet on wich way all is working, just need some time and all
will be ok. I order this xaircraft and was not so hard to assemble it, and it's my first RC experience, so I read many thread about
how difficult is it, but i have to said if you follow the rules and use internet it's nothing impossible, so this is my first video ( it's in
switzerland near the Zurich lac)
will do more viedo soon :)
If you got question don't hesitate.
Have a nice day and nice flight to all !!

Vojec

1 flight couple of days ago:

Kari Your shoots are really pro. Slow smooth moves like crane, but rich higher :)... You have a feeling in your fingers. Are those Raw footage or post stabilization? Also very smooth tilt movement from plan view to horizon. What cam gimbal are you using?

sim_io

Hey guys great videos! I don't usually post on this forum very often but I think this one belongs here.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Really nice vids gents. Aside from the ever increasing quality of videos being shown on these pages this is fast becoming a huge resource for melodic and tasteful instrumental music !!