Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Bluefrog. Dont you just love your Framewheel.. Nice example of turbine inspection..

@Stpfi I lve the blossom.. Our town is covered in it at the moment.. thing is its all on the floor coz of the wind and bloomin rain!

Dave

daniel

this is a little video i did for a client/friend in Malibu....too bad it was really cloudy !!
Cinestar 6 / sony nex5N 24mm 2.8 w/wide angle adapter (18mm)

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
A Rare Day

Bit shakey but it was quite windy on the little quad.. I was working in Derbyshire and swung by Stanage to have a look see.. shame I only had my little 450 with me

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ Daniel u using video downlink? Nice work.. how the other half live eh! Ill get the other side of the coin next time I go Mumbai!

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cheers Denny.. Its surprising what you can get if you can be bothered. I have fondled a S800BUT.. not sure.. Its not my kinda bird.. Just cant see if wanging round a MX track or down a DH MTB course... BUT if Geoff lets me have a go of his I may be convinced.

For that last one it would have been perfect.. well if it can handle the wind and turbulence round places like Stanage..

Dave

ZAxis

Daniel really nice flying there good to see some real dynamic movement and consistent framing. Are you running a 1 or 2 person setup?
Dave: I know what you mean regarding the s800. I certainly wouldn't like to put it into the places I've taken mine! Maybe Geoff would let us take turns?
Lec

daniel

Hi, Zaxis..

Yes im running a two person setup...
but in that video 50% of the panning, i did it panning the helicopter ( no Carefree, cause is not working properly), panning the hexa gives a better and smoother panning movement,.....my pan servo sometimes works good, sometimes it does not..
Thanks !!
daniel

Daniel really nice flying there good to see some real dynamic movement and consistent framing. Are you running a 1 or 2 person setup?
Dave: I know what you mean regarding the s800. I certainly wouldn't like to put it into the places I've taken mine! Maybe Geoff would let us take turns?
Lec

DennyR

Cheers Denny.. Its surprising what you can get if you can be bothered. I have fondled a S800BUT.. not sure.. Its not my kinda bird.. Just cant see if wanging round a MX track or down a DH MTB course... BUT if Geoff lets me have a go of his I may be convinced.

For that last one it would have been perfect.. well if it can handle the wind and turbulence round places like Stanage..

Dave
Yeah mine is already sold to a customer in Russia who has bought a full package including flight training, but I may get one if it turns out better than my own design. I love the F1 with a GoPro-2 for just having fun but It can also do serious work. And if legislation comes in the form of under 4 lbs then I am ready. What is so good about the S800 is that you don't have to do all of the usual tedious work and then train your customer in how to repair it when he breaks it. All plug and play!

DennyR

Nice one Dimitri. Are you using Picloc?

I see Holger is doing something quite interesting

mitmit

Nice one Dimitri. Are you using Picloc?

I see Holger is doing something quite interesting
thanks Denny, yes this one done with picloc.
as for zooming - I did it more than a year ago, not a hard task with lanc controller. new sony stab does pretty good job I must admit, but you have to eliminate all micro vibes to get it working properly.
cheers

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
I like it, makes me want to go there.
I made this the other day from stuff I filmed last year, I think yours is a lot better though.