ctbon

Beautiful footage, Jeff. Would you mind posting your GH2 lens and settings here as well? I know quite a few of us are GH2 users as well so it's nice for us novices to see how you make the magic.

Cheers,

Chris

Define a real job :)

For the GH2 I shot the above at 720 60P on manual - 1/125th, f14, iso 160, vibrant for scene selection, and manual focus with the barrell gaffed down.
Also the OIS is on and shooting at 14fov with the 14-42 kit lens.

Cheers,
Jeff

ctbon

Define a real job :)

For the GH2 I shot the above at 720 60P on manual - 1/125th, f14, iso 160, vibrant for scene selection, and manual focus with the barrell gaffed down.
Also the OIS is on and shooting at 14fov with the 14-42 kit lens.

Cheers,
Jeff

Thank You!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
jeff, I was wondering if you use an hdmi converter for the nex. I have mine all laid out and am seeing how much crap is involved in making it work. 5 volts for the hdmi, 12 for the TX, the huge hdmi cable issue. weight weight weight! Thinking of just getting a sony 555 and forgetting seeing exactly what the nex is seeing.

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
Here is one with the Nex 5n.

Cheers,
Jeff
Fantastic scenery (jealous) and video. I'm guessing you use a small ccd camera to see where you're going, same as me? Is the music The Beta Band, haven't listened to that in a long time? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I am using a little ccd cam velcro'd to the lens for framing. We have installed hdmi converters before and Casey still uses his, but I feel it is rather bulky and have no issues using the the ccd. I try to keep things simple, especially when traveling where something is bound to fail when you are away from the shop.

Cheers,
Jeff

holco

Movie from last Saturday edited to an old filmisch look.

daniel

A little video made with hexacopter and Gopro, this is a little town called San Bartolo, 30 min. south of Lima-Peru....

juz

FPV pilot
wow. Quality stuff from around the world. Love it. :tennis:

somethin' from downunder.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I went to an old quarry today, it was just a bit cold! Here's a hash of a video I made, using the GoPro 2.

As I describe on YouTube, I had to mount the cam on a handlebar mount just under the motor so there is lots of jello. I have modified the mounting position, so tomorrow I'll be out again for a second try!

If anyone can help with render settings for Sony Vegas, I'm all ears. I have struggled to get it to render so that the colours etc are as vibrant as you see on the GoPro channel. Any ideas?

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I went to an old quarry today, it was just a bit cold! Here's a hash of a video I made, using the GoPro 2.

What settings did you use Gunter? have you slowed that down?

Dave