N.Z. All Blacks take down a MR aircraft

jes1111

Talk about DUMB! What did those punks think was going to happen? Similar to that recent video with the hunters - of course they were going to throw a ball it!

On the serious side, they are also dumb-*** morons for giving ammunition to the privacy campaigners. And then putting on YouTube! Sheesh! Thanks, guys!

jes1111

Oh boy! It gets worse. I just followed the links from the YouTube page. Turns out this was a staged stunt by Nokia to "promote" their new phone!

Words fail me in expressing how angry I am! This is yet another example of advertising demonstrating/condoning/endorsing/encouraging irresponsible/hurtful behaviour. Now you won't be able to fly in a park without needing to dodge footballs!

But it's also damaging to the "drone" industry and all responsible flyers. Thank you, Nokia :livid:

Macsgrafs

Very true Jes, hence why I havent owned a mobile phone since 2001. Nasty, rude & dangerous things, the quicker the truth come sout about RF in your brain the better.

ZAxis

Isn't the real question to ask, if they were the All Blacks why did it take three balls to take the craft down. I expect the coach had a few words with them afterwards.

andy