S800 frame

kloner

Aerial DP

Attachments

• whoops.jpg
    whoops.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 237

mailman35

kloner, some how its appending a path to the hostname, remove it and it should work, also djiusa seems to not work well with noscript running

Tahoe Ed

Robert you may be right. After all it is a "test" flight not a demo.

I wish we had some video from that flight vs the stuff from the gasser. It should be sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
looking better than in the video before. Looking forward to some on board vids

Robert did you get any feedback concerning the customers wish for new features etc.

Thanks

Boris

yeehaanow

Finally get to see around the back of the mighty zenmuse. Interesting that the camera is not centered on the pan axis. I always thought that was gimbal design 101. ?
It looks heavy, but sturdy.
Also a pretty unique sound from those props. Thanks for posting.

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
looking better than in the video before. Looking forward to some on board vids

Robert did you get any feedback concerning the customers wish for new features etc.

Thanks

Boris

I'm sure we will see some of the requests in new frimware releases. Not real specifics that I can give that are for sure.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
The only bad thing i see about the gimbal design is that its not possible to plug into the hdmi port because of the metal ring around the camera, maybe the larger gimbal will allow access to the sides of the camera. I like seeing my Sony Nex5n output on the ground.

Very cool prop noise, looks fairly smooth too. Can't wait until this comes out to market.

Last edited by a moderator:

UAVproducts

Formerly DJIUSA
Updates regarding: S800, Zenmuse, future firmware:

Give me a few hours (might be in the morning) to go over my notes from the conference call with DJI just now and to clarify a few things with them.

I will have a bunch of information as well as DJI will be releasing also.

Note: Not trying to promote myself, come across as Mr. DJI dist. etc. Don't care about that stuff. When I get information that I'm allowed to release to the public I will do so.