need help with my DJI M 11 trying and I am going insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dominic

Hello all
I am very new to the field of multi rotors so I will get some of the terms wrong for sure!!
I have just brought an AD6 with the av130 360 gimble, all new, so I have had the task of setting it all up which has been fine up to now, I can not get the DJI m to turn the motors over they are just twitching and letting out an alarm type signal. I have plugged the motors in to the rx and they work fine. I have also double checked the direction of control in respect to the tx stick movement and its fine.
I have only been trying one motor at a time could this be the problem??

Please can anyone help as I am going insane here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Dominic

AIRCONROB

Hello all
I am very new to the field of multi rotors so I will get some of the terms wrong for sure!!
I have just brought an AD6 with the av130 360 gimble, all new, so I have had the task of setting it all up which has been fine up to now, I can not get the DJI m to turn the motors over they are just twitching and letting out an alarm type signal. I have plugged the motors in to the rx and they work fine. I have also double checked the direction of control in respect to the tx stick movement and its fine.

Cheers Dominic
Hey Dominic, are you ok? have you pluged everthing in and switched on to see what the LED is doing

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Hello all

Cheers Dominic

Dom, where abouts are you?