1st Contest For 2012....let's get started

DennyR

How could you forget the Red bull Racing how could you ! Personally hurt as an austrian :)

Ups forgot the quote, WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU DENNYR

Ah, well spotted Boris goes without saying these days. Maybe for 2012 Bernie wont be playing god with the telemetry!!!!
Having worked with him in the past I know what he is like. You have to feel sorry for Lewis Hamilton and Mclaren.

Efliernz

Pete
Thanks Matt...but we have stupid yellow streetlights, the kind meant for fog, but we never have any fog! They don't cast shadows.

Never mind, I'll rig up a torch and mirrors, I'm sure I will win this next one :)

Don't like your streetlight?"?? MOVE!!! :black_eyed:

Efliernz

Pete
Lots of creativity options here - awesome but I am all for the "no photoshopping" except the usual light/contrast stuff. No importing of shadows!

Pete

DennyR

So before the decorations come down lets give it a Xmas theme as well.

Reflections, xmas and from the air all in one shot.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
happy new year,
if you've been reading this thread then you'll see this before anyone else will.....just keep it a secret....
the prize is winner's choice of a PhotoHigher camera mount!!! sshhhhhh! don't tell anyone!

back to eating popcorn and drinking beer with the kids (I mean, eating popcorn with the kids and drinking beer).
Cheers!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
happy new year,
if you've been reading this thread then you'll see this before anyone else will.....just keep it a secret....
the prize is winner's choice of a PhotoHigher camera mount!!! sshhhhhh! don't tell anyone!

back to eating popcorn and drinking beer with the kids (I mean, eating popcorn with the kids and drinking beer).
Cheers!

Nice one Bart, you've done it yet again!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Flying

A Drone Mind
This has got me thinking of all kinds of lunatic-style things I could do while getting myself in a shot flying a hexacopter.

juz

FPV pilot
happy new year,
The prize is winner's choice of a photohigher camera mount!!! Sshhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

back to eating popcorn and drinking beer with the kids (i mean, eating popcorn with the kids and drinking beer).
cheers!

omg:)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Mat
I've been trying for days to get to this and to get it started!

What's the final decision on the format? A self portrait taken with the shadow of the heli in the shot? Submissions made directly to me with a viewing period when the submissions are closed? Popular vote or decision by a panel of judges?

What says the jury?